As well as being a Tantra teacher, Niten is also an amazing raw food chef. Here is one of his many ‘eye-wateringly delicious’ recipes, to help inspire any of you thinking about going raw, or surprise those of you who have never tasted raw in your life!
Borsht (Beetroot soup)
2 cups of Almond milk
4 cups of Beetroot juice
Fresh herbs to garnish
- Make 2 cups of almond milk
- Juice 4 cups of beetroot juice. Reserve the pulp
- Blend all the juice with one and half cups of almond milk.
- Add some of the pulp to the required thickness and 2 teaspoons of your favourite seasoning powder.
- Blend again.
- Pour into individual bowls, just before serving add little swirl of the remaining almond milk on the surface of each bowl.
- Garnish with chopped fresh herbs